Hello Northwest COPD Coalition Members!
I just wanted to remind you that there is a call next Wednesday, March 26th at 9:30am PST (the call information is below). On the call we will have a special guest speaker, Chelsea Pelc, Clinical and Wellness Programs Manager at the Montana Association of Health Care Purchasers, who will fill the group in on the Montana seed grant. Please send me any additional topics and/or updates you would like to see added to the agenda by MONDAY, March 24th at NOON.
Also, the new U.S. COPD Coalition website is up and running! On the call I will walk you through the website- so please register for the forum so I can show you all of the new features. Here are the steps to register:
1. Go to: uscopdcoalition.org
2. Click on “Members & Board”
3. On the right hand side you will see a box “Members/Board Log In”
4. Click “Register”
5. You will be directed to a new page where you will need to fill in the information; then click “Register”
6. Once submitted I will provide member privileges which will allow you to use the forum
Northwest COPD Coalition Call Information:
Date: March 26th
Time: 9:30am PST
Please contact Rebecca Rudolph, U.S. COPD Coalition Manager, for additional information at email@example.com or 1-866-731-2673, extension 451.