The U.S. COPD Coalition’s Noveber 2018 Virtual Member Meeting & Webinar was held on Friday, November 2nd. If you were unable to join us for the webinar, it’s not too late. See below for a link to view it.
The webinar kicked off National COPD Awareness Month, and focused on the COPD National Action Plan and how our US COPD Coalition partner organizations are working to implement the goals of the Plan.
Guest speakers included:
- Antonello Punturieri, M.D., Ph.D. – Program Director, Division of Lung Diseases, National Heart, Lung, & Blood Institute
- Frank Salvatore, Jr., MBA, RRT, FAARC – Immediate Past President, American Association for Respiratory Care
- Jamie Sullivan, MPH – Vice President of Public Policy, COPD Foundation
- Valerie Chang, JD – Executive Director, ,Hawaii COPD Coalition and Vice-Chair, US COPD Coalition
Click here to view the recording of the meeting: November 2018 Virtual Member Meeting
You can access a PDF version of the webinar slides by clicking the “Related Files to Download” link below.
Related Files To Download
- USCC Virtual Member Meeting 11-2-18 v3 (4.19 MB)