Go4Life Month is back this September! We want older adults to think about exercise a little differently. Exercise does more than help you lose weight or gain muscle. It also helps you continue doing what’s most important to you, like playing with grandchildren, carrying groceries, or driving. It’s a way to stay #Fit4Function as you age!
There are many ways to celebrate:
• Use #Fit4Function on social media to talk about the real-life benefits of exercise.
• Plan a Go4Life Month activity.
• Join our Thunderclap to help spread the #Fit4Function message with an automatic social media post on September 1st.
• Participate in our Twitter chat on September 14th at 1p ET by following the hashtag #Fit4Function.
• Share these Go4Life Month messages on social media—there’s one for every week day in September!
Learn more about Go4Life Month on our website. We look forward to hearing about why you exercise, and what #Fit4Function means to you!