Webinar: Living Well with COPD in a Pandemic
Join the Hawaii COPD Coalition for a free zoom webinar celebrating World COPD Day 2020 on Saturday, November 21 from 10:00am – 12:00 noon Hawaii Standard Time. The topic is Living Well with COPD in a Pandemic. See below for details and hourly schedule.
More information about joining a zoom meeting in this article with a short video: How to Join a Zoom Meeting. No camera or microphone is needed to join — questions can be written out in the chat box on the webinar. You can join with a smart phone or a computer or tablet with an internet connection.
You can send questions ahead of time to email@example.com so our speakers can answer them. You can also type and send questions using the chat function during the webinar.
Living Well with COPD in a Pandemic
- 10:00 - 10:35
- Advanced Therapies for COPD: Present and Future
- Shanon Makekau, MD - Pulmonologist
- 10:35 - 10:55
- Anti-Inflammatory Foods for Lung Health
- Asha Devereaux, MD, MPH, Pulmonologist and Holistic Specialist
- 10:55 - 11:15
- Breathing and Pacing in Occupational Therapy
- Sheri Komori and Aleina Tanabe, occupational therapy students
- 11:15 - 11:25
- Nebulizing Safely
- Candice Clay, PhD - Theravance Biopharma
- 11:25 - 11:45
- Hawaii and Coronavirus
- Lieutenant Governor Josh Green, MD