Webinar: Benefits of Pulmonary Rehabilitation in COPD – A Review of Recent Literature
The US COPD Coalition is excited to announce our next webinar, which will feature Allison Cihla, MD, Medical Director of Intensive Care and Cardiopulmonary Services at Preston Memorial Hospital in Kingwood, West Virginia. Dr. Cihla will answer many frequently asked questions about pulmonary rehabilitation. As always, this webinar is free.
Topics will include:
- Learn about recent research in the field of pulmonary rehabilitation.
- Is pulmonary rehabilitation available everywhere?
- How do participants benefit?
- Are there benefits beyond the respiratory system?
- Is there value in maintenance programs?
- How can we effectively deliver pulmonary rehabilitation during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Explore these questions and more.
You will have the opportunity to submit questions in writing to Dr. Cihla during the live broadcast. You can also submit questions in advance that may be addressed by Dr. Cihla. Send your questions to email@example.com.
Mark your calendars and plan to join us on Thursday, April 29th at 1 pm Eastern to get the latest information from Dr. Cihla.