COPD Learn More Breathe Better ® campaign and U.S. COPD Coalition
Webinar: Fall Outreach
Monday, August 9, 2010, 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. EDT
See full webinar dial-in/log-in information below
Topics will include:
- National COPD Awareness Month outreach
- New COPD Learn More Breathe Better campaign PSAs and audience research
- Country Conquers COPD update
- State COPD summit updates
- U.S. COPD Coalition’s National Conference
- World Spirometry Day
- Breathe Better Network member spotlight
The COPD Learn More Breathe Better campaign and U.S. COPD Coalition invite you to participate in the next Breathe Better Network webinar. On the call we’ll discuss developments since the last Network Webinar, and you’ll hear about what’s happening in the months to come and how your organization can be involved. Please join us in a collective effort to increase awareness and understanding of COPD.
Please use the information below to participate in the Webinar.
We hope you can join us!
To join the Webinar, you’ll need to use the information provided below to both dial-in (via phone) and log-in (via your computer).
AT&T Dial-in Number & Code
Dial in Number: (866) 574-0995
Participant Code: 557439
WebEx Webinar Log-in Information
Please follow these easy steps to join the WebEx meeting:
1) Please note the meeting password: breathe
2) Click on the link below to join the meeting. (If prompted for security warning, please select Yes) https://meetings.webex.com/meetings/j.php?ED=11503667&UID=493974967&PW=d07c5a405558475c4c
If you need help joining this meeting, or would like to set up your computer prior to the meeting, click the following link http://www.webex.com/go/ppusupport.
Topic: Campaign Strategic Plan Briefing
Date: Monday, August 9, 2010
Time: 2:00 p.m., Eastern Daylight Time (GMT -04:00, New York)
Meeting password: breathe
Meeting number: 610 318 045 (Note: You may be prompted for this number by technical support should you have difficulties logging into the webinar.)