The US COPD Coalition was honored to feature Allison Cihla, MD, Medical Director of Intensive Care and Cardiopulmonary Services at Preston Memorial Hospital in Kingwood, WV, as she presented an excellent review of the latest literature on the benefits of pulmonary rehabilitation for patients with COPD.
Topics covered include:
- Learn about recent research in the field of pulmonary rehabilitation.
- Is pulmonary rehabilitation available everywhere?
- How do participants benefit?
- Are there benefits beyond the respiratory system?
- Is there value in maintenance programs?
- How can we effectively deliver pulmonary rehabilitation during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Explore these questions and more.
In addition to the topics listed above, Dr. Cihla answered many questions about pulmonary rehabilitation that were asked by webinar attendees.
Click on the button below to view the recording of this very informative webinar.
View or download PDF version of webinar slides: